Many anxiety sufferers complain the leg muscle weakness anxiety symptom. You may have experienced that in anxiety and panic attacks. It’s like you often feel weakness in the legs when you stand still or walk on narrow footpaths, or walk in crowds or crossroads. You feel like energy is being drained from your legs and they are losing power to perform normally. If you want to overcome physical symptoms of anxiety it is very important to understand the true nature of those anxiety symptoms. Also take a look at Panic attacks symptoms and their actual interpretation.
The sensations you feel are:
- Weakness and soreness in the calves.
- You describe this symptom as that their feet muscles feel numb.
- You say that you feel continuous tingling in the thighs.
- Panic attack sufferers often complain that the strength of their leg muscles has reduced.
- It feels like the brain is not controlling the muscles properly.
- At the end, you also think that you have neurodegenerative diseases, such as Multiple Sclerosis, Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis ALS, or Parkinson’s Disease (which is of course not true).